Friday, September 16, 2011

Why don't westerners provide for their parents?

We heard a lot about westerners life style, like independant, open mind, fkk everywhere.......but some of things confuse me all the time, everyone coming from their parents, then parent feed kids, raise them to grow up, get education, teaching them everything.

In China, when children turn into an adult and earn living, we always pay back to our parent by part of our salary, for me, I give my Mom almost a half of my salary each month. but I never take that as a money issue, I think it's a kind of grateful mind, your parent born you, raise you, they paid out their time, their kind, their patience, their energy....... so we should appreciate back to them by all we have......

so but why westerners leave home when he 18 years old, some people even never meet their parent again after leaving......... do u hate ur parent to bring u to this world or what? and why don't u appreciate for your parent kindness on raising you, accompany you all the time when u were kid........

it's so strange, I'm wondering.........

1 comment: